From ABC’s TGIT to The Walking Dead season premiere recorded as having the highest ratings in TV show history, Fall TV has turned into a serious sport – and for us jewelry mavens its become an entire season of Red Carpet-worthy bling (without the sappy speeches). Still overwhelmed with the infinite TV-watching possibilities? Nestle up and check out our bling bonafide TV favorites for this fall.
1. Shahs of Sunset premiere TBD on Bravo TV
Brimming with caddy drama and Botox sculpted cast members, Shahs of Sunset is a definite watch if your looking for high powered screaming matches in lavish settings. The show follows the lives of six young, ambitious Persian Americans and their decadent dalliances in LA. Two of the most central characters of the show Golnesa “GG” Gharachedaghi aka Golnesa, and Mercedes “MJ’ Javid bring drama, the hair and the diamonds. Even the scheduled premiere date caused some drama, as it was set to air October 13th but there had been a strike with the production crew.
2. Euros of Hollywood premieres November 3, 2013, 10/9c on Bravo TV One of the Bravo channel’s newer reality docudramas, Euros of Hollywood follows the fabulous lives of six aspiring Europeans trying to ‘make it’ in America. Flashy, outspoken and entrepreneurial, this cast will definitely provide enough entertainment for roughly 40 minutes before your brain starts to fry. Watch out for Bleona the self proclaimed Madonna of Albania and her kaleidoscopic statement bibs and Jannik, the Danish born jewelry designer and face of the brand Nialaya.
3. Nashville Wednesday, September 24, 2014 10/9c on ABC
A fave among us country music queens, starring Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere, Nashville is well into its third season. This fall, acclaimed country singer Rayna James still struggles to keep afloat the fiesty and competitive music industry. From the lacy crystal applique trimmed ankle scrapers to decadent drops, this show is all about Southern glam – but not so much the charm.
4. House of DVF premieres November 2nd 10/9c on E! Wrap dress queen and American fashion icon Diane von Furstenberg can also add reality TV onto her resume with her new show House of DVF. Documenting the fast paced and high stress work life of the DVF crew, this show is going to be a definite fashionista favorite. Get ready for arm parties amped up with gold chain links and perfectly manicured nails only to be matched by statement cocktail sparklers – in this girl power must watch.
5. How To Get Away with Murder premieres November 2, 10/9c on ABC
Shonda Rhimes’ new series How To Get Away With Murder stars Viola Davis playing the role of Annalise Keating, a professor who gets entangled with the lives of her students. This suspense-driven legal thriller is packed with more drama than all reality series reunions ever combined. But if the gaudy glam of reality TV isn’t your cup of tea, this show may be right up your alley. Davis’ character Keating has a penchant for pairing feminine tailored separates with bold colored statement necklaces for fashion match made in heaven.