Jewelry.com brings you the basics, tips and tricks, advice, and all other jewelry information you need to expand your jewelry box.
Whether you’re accessorizing for work or play, having the right jewelry can go a long way in helping you project an image of confidence and individual style. But how do you develop that style when you’re building your jewelry wardrobe from scratch? According to the experts, developing your own style means “knowing yourself”: what you like and dislike.
To determine this, ask yourself “What is my ideal?” and “What turns my head?” Decide if that means contemporary or classic jewelry styles; streamlined or detailed; colored stones or white diamonds. Also, listen to style-related comments from others. What outfits or accessories do people compliment you on? This will give you important clues about the kind of jewelry that looks best on you.
Jewelry 101 Articles
- Basic Glossary of Jewelry Terms
- Building a Basic Jewelry Wardrobe
- Selecting the Right Gemstone
- Synthetics: Explanation, Benefits and Advantages
- Gem Treatments: Different Types, Benefits and Advantages
- Enduring Allure: A History of Jewelry
- Biggest Jewelry Buying Mistakes
- Tips For Men Buying For Women
- Shop Jewelry