Early August feeling a little slow? Well, we’ve compiled a list of our top 5 faves to tack onto your summer bucket list!
1. Chrysalis Jewelry From business-chic to beach cover ups, breathe new life into your summer staples with Chrysalis Jewelry. Each collection is infused with enough positive energy guaranteeing you good vibes throughout this sizzling season.
2. Cristina Sabatini Moneglia Ring Packed with enough classic summer coloring and icy sparkle to last you through eternity, we just can’t even with this cocktail ring. Deflect shade and swat away any competition at your next cocktail party with this piercingly bright power ring.
3. Yogurt Breakfast Popsicles Too balmy outside to be chomping away on your a.m. breakfast burrito? No worries, try yogurt breakfast pops, packed with enough protein and vitamins to make your local organic grocer green with envy.
4. Maya Blue – Dolce & Gabbana Nail Lacquer With all of this season’s crazy nail colors, we’ve opted for a more true blue take on our favorite jewelry accessory. Dolce & Gabbana’s Maya Blue Nail Lacquer is just as sophisticated as it is statement worthy.
5. AMC’s Fear of the Walking Dead What better way to kickback from a sizzling day at the beach or an icy, air conditioned office building than with a zombie apocalypse? Written as a companion series to AMC’s The Walking Dead, Fear of the Walking Dead is a camp-meets-cringe-worthy tale through the early stages of the zombie outbreak set in Los Angeles.