Don’t you wish there was an easy way to keep track of all that jewelry you’ve been eyeing, and an easy way to share it with others (the holidays are right around the corner…!). Well you’re in luck! Jewelry.com offers a great new “Wishlist” feature.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Wishlist feature.
– The Wishlist is located on the right hand side of the screen in the shape of a heart.
– When browsing Jewelry.com, you can add any piece of jewelry you’d like to covet to your Wishlist by clicking “ADD TO WISHLIST,” located right under “ADD TO CART” (just make sure you click on the piece to view it first!).
– Once a piece of jewelry is added to your Wishlist, you can view it by clicking on your Wishlist (remember, it’s the heart on the right hand side of your screen).
– Hit “VIEW ALL ITEMS IN YOUR WISHLIST “ for a full-page version and to customize and share your Wishlist. Keep in mind that to view your Wishlist you must either be logged in with your account or create an account (it’s really easy and doesn’t take long, we promise!).
– To add a comment to a jewelry piece in the Wishlist, type in the “Enter your comments here” box located underneath each piece. Then click “UPDATE WISHLIST.”
– To delete a jewelry piece, click “REMOVE ITEM” located underneath the price and cart button. Then click “UPDATE WISHLIST.”
– Most importantly, to share your Wishlist click “SHARE WISHLIST,” then enter any e-mail addresses you would like to send your Wishlist to (separate each e-mail address with commas!), and don’t forgot to type out a message. Click the “SHARE WISHLIST” button and you’re all set!
If you have any questions about this feature, don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below, and let us know what you’ll be adding to your Wishlist!