Summer, summer, summertime, time to sit back and unwind (we’re taking it back a notch to some 1990’s Will Smith!). There’s no better way to unwind and celebrate summer than with the season’s hottest stone morganite. This gorgeous peachy-pink stone is the perfect addition to any summer outfit.
Here are a few fun facts about morganite.
– Morganite is the peachy-pink version of beryl.
– George F. Kunz, chief gemologist at Tiffany & Co., named morganite in honor of J.P. Morgan. Prior to the stone’s renaming in 1911, it was called pink beryl.
– Morganite is also referred to as pink emerald.
– Morganite is known as a healing stone, and promotes confidence and peace.
– Morganite helps to bring love into your life (and who doesn’t want that?).
Shop our morganite collection and let that peace and love flow into your life this summer!