Get pretty in peridot with this sparkling lil’ gem known commonly as August’s birthstone. Known to bring the wearer peace, protection and attract love this calming green sparkler is just as fashionable as it is timeless. Take a look at our top favorite ways to wear peridot.
1. Cute & Classic…Studs are the perfect way to highlight your eyes and add an extra sparkle to your day. The cool and calming coloring of these peridot sparklers are an easy way to complete your look on a sophisticated note.
2. Desk-to-Dinner Dazzler…Wrapped in orbs of white sapphires, this peridot pendant lends a cool note of color to your neckline. Peridot pendants count as an especially glamorous gift for an August birthday.
3. Sizzle in Stackables…Stackable rings are a summer jewelry essential. Worn stacked or separate, these sets are easy to mix-and-match and wear from day into the evening. This super cute stackable lends a pop of peridot sparkle and gives our favorite August birthstone, a more fashion-forward twist.
4. Blingy & Beachy Keene…Bead necklaces are a fun way to welcome a little color onto your neckline with a unique, artisanal allure. Great for a summer bbq but even snazzy enough for a winter solstice soiree, this peridot bead necklace adds a fun accent that’s sure to win complements.
5. Fashion Jewelry Favorite…For those of us looking for more pizzazz, peridot gets our green light for adding the right amount of glamor to any fashion jewelry collection. Looking to top off your Labor Day whites? A peridot necklace like this one below will add the right amount of drama and dazzle!