Tech jewelry is making waves this summer and is destined to become the biggest jewelry trend this year. Gone are the days of binge shopping for smart phone apps that monitor everything from your sleep cycle to security system, when you can do everything with just the touch of a freshwater pearl button. Take a look at some of the most stylin’ high-tech sparklers that’s got everybody beaming.
1. Fit Bit Forget about flaunting your brightest bling when you can show off the frill-free design of your Fit Bit watch. With the ability to track everything from your heart rate to how many calories you’ve burned, this sleek little accessory is the perfect way to promote wellness with a minimalist-chic edge.
2. Cicret Bracelet Absolutely bombarded with computer, smart phone/tablet and TV screens of all kinds? Well, the Cicret Bracelet may just be the trick for you! This gadget holds a tiny pico projector and eight teeny weeny proximity sensors to reproduce the image of your smart phone screen onto your skin. Using a low energy Bluetooth, a Wi-Fi will connect to your network and even has a vibrate function. Too good to be true? Well, the Kickstarter campaign for this nifty lil’ device hasn’t ended yet.
3. Cuff jewelry Aside from their timelessly bold design, Cuff jewelry has the capability to pre-program your emergency contacts in the case of a life threatening situation. With just the tap of a button, these stylish sparklers could save your life. Out this fall, Cuff is already accepting pre-orders.
4. Ringly Tired of carrying your phone with you everywhere you go? Well, just put a ring on it then with Ringly. This chic cocktail rock alerts you of texts, phone calls, emails and any other updates using vibrations and light.
5. Netatmo JUNE Beach bums and babes, you’ll need this piece of bling. The Netatmo JUNE bracelet tracks your sun exposure throughout the day, lets your smart phone know what the appropriate amount of SPF is and even notifies you when it’s time to slip into the shade.